Monday, October 21, 2013

I need to know what I need to connect my blu ray player wirelessly?

blu ray player newegg
 on Newegg.com - Philips WiFi Ready Blu-ray Player BDP5320/F7
blu ray player newegg image






I have the Samsung blu ray 1600 and it didn't come with what I need to connect it wirelessly. It said something about a dongle? And I can't find my manual. Please help.


Answer
If you don't want to buy the wireless dongle from Samsung, you could buy a wireless ethernet adapter instead. This one is marketed for gaming, but any ethernet ready device (which includes your player) can be plugged into it: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833156258&cm_re=wireless_gaming_adapter-_-33-156-258-_-Product .

How do I get Wi-Fi on blu-ray to work?




D


I have a Netgear N150 Wireless Adapter and LG BD630 Blu-Ray Player, how do I get the wifi to work?


Answer
The USB port on that player is for playback of video files from a flash drive. It is not a port for a Wi-Fi adapter.

If you want to connect your player to a wireless network, you could buy a wireless gaming adapter or bridge like this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833156258&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Network+-+Wireless+Adapters-_-Trendnet-_-33156258 .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need to know what I need to connect my blu ray player wirelessly?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment