Saturday, April 26, 2014

blu-ray zoom feature?




math geek


I just got a Blu-ray player for Christmas (Samsung P1600) and I was wondering if anyone knows if it has a zoom feature so that the movies will fill the entire screen? I know regular DVD players do, but is that something that is common to Blu-ray?


Answer
The blu ray zoom feature should be common, but it zooms into the video so that you dont get a full 1080p video on the screen, and you dont get to see the WHOLE video only the part you zoomed in on.

How to zoom in on Sony Blu-Ray Player BDP-S490/S590?

Q. So basically I bought one of WWE's classics releases on Blu-Ray but the only problem is is that there are huge bars on the side of the screen that are really distracting and I really want to remove them. I have tried changing the screen size on the blu-ray although it only lets me use 16:9, meaning I can't zoom in. I have been online searching and have found people that have changed it but on't tell you how to do it. Can some one help me? also please don't go into long lectures on why I shouldnt zoom in because most of the questions on this topic on Answers and various forums have been this so if you could just give me a straight answer that would be great.


Answer
You dont zoom in on the DVD player. This is a function of the TV. Check the TV remote for a "Aspect" button or use the TV setup menu for a zoom feature.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: blu-ray zoom feature?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment