Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How do you connect Amazon Prime Movies to the PS3?

blu ray player amazon prime
 on ... Medical Journal, Volume 4: Anonymous: 9781173915155: Amazon.com: Books
blu ray player amazon prime image



we p


I have an Amazon Prime account and I was wondering what are the steps to play the free movies on my PS3? Please let me know, thanks (:


Answer
Amazon Instant Video is not available on the PS3.

In order to watch Amazon Instant Video, you will need a TV that has the built in app (currently Panasonic, Samsung, and Vizio TVs are the only TVs with built in Amazon), a set-top box or DVR that has the built in app (such as a Roku player, Tivo, or Sony Internet Video Link), or a Blu-ray player that has the built in app (currently only Sony and Panasonic stand alone Blu-ray players).

The PS3 does not currently have an Amazon app, so the PS3 can not use Amazon. In the future, if the Amazon app is added to the PS3, you will then be able to use the PS3, the same way it uses Hulu, Vudu, and Netflix (there will be an app for it under the Video section).

Since Amazon has just started this, I would expect to see an Amazon app in the future, but probably not for at least a couple more months (it may not even happen until next year).

Can I get Amazon Prime VOD on my Samsung BluRay?




TIM S


I've done some research but I can only find threads that are over a year old. I just got a Samsung 3D BluRay and it does Netflix great but I prefer Amazon. Are they still "working on it" like I read from a couple years ago? My TV entertainment setup would be great if there is some way to get it without having to run wires from my laptop to the TV. I'm hoping soon? Thanks.


Answer
Smart devices like Smart TVs or Blu-Ray players only support the apps that come with it. I don't know if it's possible to add apps later on. You can try asking Samsung's tech support and see what they say but my guess is they won't give a complete answer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you connect Amazon Prime Movies to the PS3?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment