Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Advice on blu ray players?

Q. I'm not paying over £80


Answer
I used to have a Samsung Blu-ray player (BDP1580) which cost £80 but it packed up completly after 2 weeks and also they freeze up all of the time where I work.

Instead, you should spend just that little bit more and get the best one on the market, getting rave reviews by virtually all critics.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-BDPS370B-CEK-BDPS370-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B0038M1UTW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288509618&sr=8-1

I have had this for just over 6 months now, no freezing, much better picture and sound quality than the samsung AND internet services such as Demand Five and BBC iPlayer!

Looking for a Blu ray player?




J


I want to get a blu ray player and I was wondering if I should get an actual blu ray player from around 250 to 300$ price range or if I should get a PS3? PS3 would mainly be for blu ray so gaming would just be a bonus. Is the blu ray on the ps3 as good as a standard blu ray player made by samsung or sony?


Answer
I have just spent the better part of today researching, reading and writing about blu-ray players. I saw a lot of praise for the Sony PlayStation 3. CNET Reviews said that the PS3 is the most recommendable Blu-ray player out there. They felt that most people would be well suited with the PS3 at least until the standalone units cost much less and perform as well. If you would actually use the machine for gaming, that is a huge bonus in my mind. It certainly sounds like it is as good, actually better, than many standard blu-ray players by Samsung or Sony.

You can see the results of my research on a page that I have created at http://www.squidoo.com/blu-rayplayer.

Brenda




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Advice on blu ray players?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment