Thursday, April 3, 2014

Who can direct link me to a .mkv blu ray file player please?




robot_extr





Answer
LG BD370 Blu-ray player, MKV playback, upscales DVDâs to 1080P www.reviews.cnet.co.uk


http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/dvdpvr/0,39030417,49301861,00.htm

Help finding the right blu-ray player?




Christophe


I recently moved in with my sister so I could go back to school, and I'm bringing her into the 21st Century. We're getting a HDTV, and to compliment it, a blu-ray player. However, I have specific needs out of the player - but I can only find one that meets some, but not all, of them.

What I need is a Blu-Ray player that, well, plays Blu-Ray, does Netflix streaming *well*, wireless N (whether it be from a dongle, which I have, or native), and can either stream media (specifically MKV) wirelessly from my desktop and/or can play it via external drive. All for <$200.

I know, it's asking a lot, but does anyone have any direction for me? Thanks!



Answer
Get a PS3 game console. It's a blu-ray player and you can rent movies as well as play games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who can direct link me to a .mkv blu ray file player please?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment