Friday, April 4, 2014

Can you play music from computer through a blu ray player?




Rick Ross


i have an lg 3d blu ray player. and the other day i realized that when i look under music, it recognizes my laptop and i can go through the player to find files on my laptop and play music files. The thing i was wondering is if there's a way that i can play music on my laptop so that it streams directly through the blu ray.


Answer
Some Blu-ray players are DLNA Certified. Meaning you can stream files such as videos, photos and music from your computer to your blu-ray player. And playback on your TV. You should look in your owners manual or go to the LG web site and get step by step instructions on how to step this up.

What is the difference between Blu-Ray and 3D Blu-Ray?




The Star K


I've seen Blu-Ray movies lots of time on my Playstation 3, but I've never seen a 3D Blu-Ray
movie before. Have you ever seen The 3D Blu-Ray movies before?

If so, then what do THEY.... look like, the 3D Blu-Rays?



Answer
I would consider LG BX580 Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player, Black

3D Blu-ray Disc Playback
Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
NetCast Entertainment Access
DLNA Certified (Home Link)
Full HD 1080p




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you play music from computer through a blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment