Thursday, April 3, 2014

Samsung BD-F5900 Blu-ray Player or Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Player?




Lucifuge


Which one should I get?


Answer
a Lot depends on how your going to use it traditionally Sony connects a little easier to icon listed sites the samsung may be a little more difficult to get to places like amazon instant video etc because you have to navigate but the sites are limitless due to the built in browser......the Samsung is traditionally more Flexible when it comes to the type of video formats it can play off a USB pin drive or armature download...If your main concern is 3D blu ray disks then you should get the Blu ray player that matches the name brand of your TV hench a Sony TV will match better with a Sony 3D blu ray player and a Samsung 3D TV will match better with a Samsung 3D Blu ray player ..The Sony Blu ray player should be able to navigate Blu Ray disks a little better with less skip and faster rendition... the Samsung will be a little slower in loading than the Sony when it comes to Blu ray disks ...so mostly it depends on what features you want and how your going to use it....

Is there a digital player where I can watch all of my digital movies?




Bobby M


Is there a digital player where I can watch all of my digital movies. What I mean is there a digital player that I can buy where I can watch all of my digital movies on one box. For instance, I have movies that I bought from Itunes and also movies that I bought from Amazon Instant video. Is there anything that I can get to watch both of them on one machine. If not I think I will start getting blu rays with digital copies instead of getting hd digital movies. At least I can play all of my movies on one box


Answer
Install VLC Media Player on your computer and u can watch all formats with it.

It's free from videolan.org




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Samsung BD-F5900 Blu-ray Player or Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment