Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What's the best Blu-Ray player for a low price?

Q. I wanna get a good Blu-Ray player but I'm on a budget. Are there any good Blu-Ray players for less then $150. I know Walmart has a few for like $80, generally those are the cheaper made systems. I usually prefer Philips, Sony, or Visio. I'm not opposed to LG either.


Answer
If you want a dependable blu ray disc player that will last then look at the Panasonic mode BD-75 or 85 which sells for under $100. Those bargain price players are not worth the money and they do not last. I own a first generation Panasonic player model BD-10, which is over 4 years old and played over 300 blu ray disc movies without one problems. Hope this will help you out.

Is it worth it to buy a Blu-Ray player?

Q. I've recently got some money and am wondering if it is worth to upgrade to Bluray, I watch tons of movies and figure I need to upgrade sometime so is it worth it? And what brand would you recommend, I don't really want Wi-Fi or Youtube, I just want the best deal for my money, I found a samsung on sale for 85$.
I don't want a ps3, I already have a 360, I don't want one for video games.


Answer
IF you have an HDTV, 40" or larger, Blu-ray can offer improved image (and audio quality if you have a capable surround sound system). BUT on an SDTV there is no benefit, and decreased benefit on a smaller HDTV (or 720p model).

While Blu-ray potentially provides the most accurate reproduction of what the original movie looked like, that doesn't mean all Blu-ray movies are great. Some are no better (and a few in some ways inferior to) the DVD version. And the film may have intentional grain or color cast that Blu-ray makes even more obvious.

Blu-ray is also more expensive than DVD, and many movies and TV programs are not and never will be available on Blu-ray ... so you will still watch lots of DVDs.

Blu-ray players are more complex that DVD players, and will always cost more. They load slower and are more prone to having incompatibilities with disks. That said, if you need a new disk player and are NOT into watching on-line HD movies a Blu-ray player is the obvious choice. It will play and upscale DVDs and can play Blu-rays when you have them. And, while Blu-ray players vary somewhat in how well they handle DVDs, they all do a good (and essentially identical) job of playing Blu-ray disks.

Look for a player from name brand company (Panasonic is considered one of the best, but Sony, Pioneer, LG and Samsung are also good bets), but don't get suckered into paying for features you don't need ... after all they all play Blu-ray and DVD disks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best Blu-Ray player for a low price?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment