Thursday, May 1, 2014

what kind of blu-ray player should i buy?

Q. i am looking for an internal blu-ray player rewriteable that can burn ps3 games for my own use so i dont mess up my orignial copy...if legal. also i need this to be capable of burning two layered disk? i thought i read somewhere that i need that and idk what its called when looking for it . would a used one be worth buying?


Answer
Unfortunately, you cannot reproduce PS3 games, as it is illegal. Search the web for deals for a blu-ray player because I have not heard of a blu-ray player that can burn two-layered PS3 games.

Does my laptop have a blu ray player?

Q. Can you guys check with my laptop because I am trying to play a blu ray and I need your help please.
This is my system specs:
Model - Acer Aspire 5745DG
Processor - Intel(R) Core (TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz
System type - 64 bit
Installed memory (RAM) 4.00 GB (3.87GB usable);

I would be great if you guys could help me out :)

Thanks in advance!


Answer
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-4X-Blu-Ray-BD-Rom-Drive-ACER-laptops-/250944586239?pt=PCC_Drives_Storage_Internal&hash=item3a6d7681ff
~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of blu-ray player should i buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment