Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blu ray player vs streaming player?




Heather


I'm trying to figure out which would be better, a built in wifi blu ray player or a streaming player, such as roku. I would like something I can stream netflix, etc on. I already have a blu ray player but it cant stream. Would it be better to get a blu ray player that I can stream netflix, or something like roku which has more streaming options? They seem to be comparable in price.


Answer
I would get the Blu-Ray with streaming, and keep the old one as a spare.

Which is better Roku or any smart blu ray player?




montoy_vlv


My new TV has no wifi but I wanted to view youtube videos and stream movies, so, I'm thinking of buying a roku or a smart blu ray player. Note that Roku doesn't have youtube or does it?


Answer
You can get youtube through a Roku channel called Media Buzz. It allows you to log in to your youtube account, or just surf the site.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Blu ray player vs streaming player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment