Monday, May 5, 2014

Can I watch BluRay (x264-HUBRIS | MKV) on my HDTV w/o Blu Ray player?




Chris


Hi,

I have a laptop with a DisplayPort/HD hookup to my HDTV. What I would like to know is, can I watch Blu Ray x264-HUBRIS | MKV content on my laptop on the TV without a Blu Ray player?

Thanks.



Answer
If it plays on your laptop, and you can extend the laptaps monitor to the TV, then yes.

Are Blu-Ray Rips able to be burned to a DVD and played on a DVD player?




Pat G


a Blu-ray Ripped Movie (BRRIP) as shown here: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6472396/The.Adjustment.Bureau.BRRIP.MP4.x264.720p-HR

Can this be Burned to a DVD, and played on a DVD player? or since its a Blu-Ray rip, it cannot? i'd apprecaite any answers on the topic!



Answer
Hi friend, you can burn Blu-ray movies to common dvd movies and then play on a dvd player, only with the use of a Blu-ray copy, just like this one: http://www.blu-ray-software.net/blu-ray-copy/. A bluray copy is a tool to help you backup your bluray movies onto hard disk or dvd discs for safekeeping and convenient playback.
Hope this would be helpful and have fun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I watch BluRay (x264-HUBRIS | MKV) on my HDTV w/o Blu Ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment