Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How can I get Netflix on my Samsung Blu Ray Player ?







I have a Samsung BD-P 1590, and I updated to the latest firmware but all I have is YouTube, if anyone knows how to get Netflix please let me know.


Answer
Netflix should be built in to your player. When the unit is "Stop Mode" press the Green(B) button on your remote. This should bring up the Netflix initialization interface. If this does not work you will need to contact customer support.

Why does my Blu-Ray player's Netflix Instant look awful?




Sketch


I bought an RCA BRC 11082 Blu-Ray player recently, noticing that it had Netflix Instant. For some reason however, all Netflix movies play in very low resolution. I have a terrific internet connection and an HDMI cord hooked up. Netflix Instant movies looked great on my X-Box and usually played in HD. Was I wrong to assume a blu-ray player should play Netflix in HD? Did I get a lousy blu-ray player?

How can I resolve this?



Answer
You already have it resolved because you have your x_box which you said Netflix Instant looks great on.

I don't have an X-Box, but I know people that stream Netflix via their Bluray player, X-box, Wii (non-HD) and PS3.

Seeing Netflix instant on all these platforms, I can tell you the pic is not always great. If the resolution sucks, blame Netflix, not the player. Streaming video often has lowered resolution that the hardware is capable of in order to give the user improved playback (no lag, glitching).

Your Bluray player is only a lousy Bluray player if it doesn't play Blurays.

I mean, c'mon...Netflix is even streaming to phones now. Your Bluray player should be judged on its disc playback and not its Netflix streaming ability.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get Netflix on my Samsung Blu Ray Player ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment