Friday, June 20, 2014

INSIGNA Blu Ray player remote?




peru_jhona


I bought a blu ray insigna and rented a movie, the preview played fine but when I try playing the movie with the play button on the player I got a signal on the screen that said prohibit and a cicle with a cross... I don't understand and I don't have a remote. what can I do other than buy a $60 universal blur ray remote control


Answer
That signal will appear if you press play/skip too early. Try waiting until the FBI warning is done or after the previews.

Try going onto the Best Buy website (see link below). Find your model # and see if they have spare remotes - I've bought one on there for a remote I lost and it only cost about $15 but I'm sure the costs can vary.

how to use blu ray player without remote?




Tommy


i have a samsung BD-P 1590 blue ray player.. but i lost the remote... now i wanna know if theres any other way i can use it without.. maybe an app for android or iphone? can i connect a mouse to it? a bluetooth mouse perhaps? any solutions will do thanks


Answer
You can not connect your iphone to the player and control the operation of the player. Most players have a manual control on the unit itself. Your owners manual will also provide the proper operation. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: INSIGNA Blu Ray player remote?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment