Saturday, June 21, 2014

Need help connecting a video game console to blu ray player?




Blehh ! xD


So we had an old DVD player which has the yellow, white, & red cables for video games & stuff in the front. Well my parents bought a blu ray player I don't know what model or whatever it is I just know it's panosonic. So I was in the mood for playing video games so I looked in the back of the blu ray player & it had the three cable input things so I connected the A / V cables to it then I turned on the blu ray player & it just had the home screen like of nothing was connected does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
*panasonic
I found out what model it is:
Panasonic DMP-BDT220



Answer
No, you can't.

How to read ps3 original games from a external Blu-ray player?




Jean-Paul


Hi,
My Ps3 Blu-ray player don't work any more. I think it his the motor that turn the disk. When I put my ear on the Ps3, I can hear the lens trying to move, and the blue light stay on, don't blink, but nothing come to the menu. Also no erroe from the PS3.
My question is: Can I read original games, that I bot, from a external Blu-ray driver (on usb) and play from it. Or from my PC via network. I do have on my pc a Blu-ray driver.
Thank you to answer.



Answer
I don't really think this is possible. Is your PS3 still under warranty? You shall get it repaired for free;.

Also, try the same game in other consoles, from a friend, or other games in your console. It might also be the disc is scratched or dirty, or even your PS3 inside lens are dirty. Anyway send it to repair ASAP.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help connecting a video game console to blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment