Sunday, June 15, 2014

Samsung 3600 Blu-Ray Player?




W


I just purchased the samsung P-3600. It was a refurbished model from Buy.com. I have it connected wirelessly to the internet. The problem is that the only program in "e-content" is "YouTube" How do I get "netflix" "Pandora" and "Blockbuster" applications on the device?
I found out from Samsung this was a Blu-Ray player not created for USA. There is no way to get netflix on my device. Everthing else works great on it...



Answer
Good Question, mine came new with all the apps you mentioned.

Pandora is free for 40 hours a month but you have to subscribe to it.

Netflix needs a subscription also. You can probably ask both how to get it on the blu ray. When I turned the blu ray on the first time, a registration number came up and I had to go online to type that number in. Being refurbished, someone else probably used those reg. numbers.

Blockbuster is a rip off. $4.99 to $6.99 Per Movie. I don't think you really will miss this one.

Good luck

Can a blu-ray player be used on an analog tv?




StealthBun


Yeah, I still have my 15yr old non-digital, non-hd tv, nor do I subscribe to any of the cable's neat stuff with a converter box. I'm broke. I cope.

However my dvd player finally died and I'm debating if I should replace it with a blu-ray player... if it will even work on my tv (it's a Philips Magnavox, if that helps at all... no, it's not even a flat screen...*hangs head in shame*) Or if I should just get another dvd player. Please don't tell me to upgrade my tv. I don't have the funds and it's not going to happen.

I noticed some of the Toshiba blu-rays refurbished are also 3d-ready and whereas I KNOW I need an hd/3d compatible tv to make it 3d... is it worth grabbing a 3d-ready blu-ray (if it will work on my ancient tv that is) in the hopes that I might be in a better financial situation someday when I CAN upgrade the tv?

I just know enough electronicky stuff to get myself into trouble, so please, be kind with the jargon and talk me through things.

Thanks so much!



Answer
Get the most advanced blu ray machine that you can, do not hold back on features or technology for the fear of compatibility issues. Ok. ready? you're gonna love this. I know where you can get a large flat screen tv for free. Go to Craigslist and shop the "free" stuff category locally. Now, you'll have to use your senses to decipher what each of those posts are REALLY saying. It is very true (especially here) that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. However, a large flat screen CRT television (even hd) is currently changing from asset to liability in the living room of the world. Some places more than others. The affordability of the HD flat panel displays has people begging for someone to come and take that 300 lbs. CRT away, please. I only look at posts that have phone numbers, because until you talk to someone, every post is a fairy tale trying to soak up personal information for fraudulent purposes. Go get a big free new tv today and you'll actually be helping the people/person trying to get rid of it. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Samsung 3600 Blu-Ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment