Sunday, July 21, 2013

I live in Australia, if I buy dvd's from amazon will they play on my ps3?

blu ray player ebay uk
 on Samsung BD C7500 Blu Ray DVD Player USB with built in WiFi, HDMI FULL
blu ray player ebay uk image



Tahnee


I've heard of international zoning or something like that but don't know anything about it.
Thanks :)



Answer
I know foriegn blu rays DONT work but not sure about dvds.

Unless someone here knows for sure, i will edit this post tomorrow with an answer. Wont be home till late tonight but will try a US dvd in my console in the morning.


Overseas games work, but DLC from our psn store will only work with aussie game. So if importing UK game, need a UK psn account to buy the DLC.

EDIT - sorry for late reply, took me a while to find some US dvds in my collection & unfortunately, they DID NOT work.
Best bet would be to buy a cheap dvd player from ebay or even somewhere like strathfield car radios.
Most under $50 these days are region free & then can spend crazy on the much larger range of US region dvds. I even had to buy an 80's Aussie movie from US because not made here.

Is this a good buy blu ray player?




OGC


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Panasonic-Blu-Ray-disc-player-/150492461007?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item230a0cb7cf#ht_500wt_1154


Answer
Yes. You can't go wrong with a Panasonic blu ray disc player. I still have my first generation from Panasonic model BD-10 and have had no problem for 3 years. I even bought 2 more model BD-35 for my kids for christmas and it has been two years. They are always highly recommended by Home Theater Magazine. Can't tell you much due to I do not know the exchange rate from your currency to the US dollars. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I live in Australia, if I buy dvd's from amazon will they play on my ps3?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment