Monday, November 18, 2013

How do I set up netflix on my new blu ray player?

blu ray player sale
 on blu ray player dvd burner firmware, slimtype bd e dl4ets blu ray ...
blu ray player sale image



Ghost_Writ


I just bought the $69.00 Magnavox MBP5130/F7 Wireless Blu-Ray Player deal from Walmart's black friday sale. It says on the ad that it can stream netflix, but I can't figure out how to set it up. Vudu comes prepackaged, but not netflix. Anyone know?


Answer
u will have too go too the net flix site for the software then u will need to let your wireless internet receive the signal from the player!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know how I can program a remote to my Toshiba BDX4200 Blu-ray player?




Rob


I got this Blu -ray player on an open box sale for cheap, but forgot about a remote.It doesn't have one, and will not do anything without one. I have tried my Comcast remote, and 3 different universal remotes, but none of them will sync up. I can't seem to find a Toshiba universal remote, but I feel like that would work. any suggestions?


Answer
Here ya go! http://www.toshiba.newremotecontrol.com/catalog_item.php?catnum=AH700907




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up netflix on my new blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment