Tuesday, February 25, 2014

How to read ps3 original games from a external Blu-ray player?




Jean-Paul


Hi,
My Ps3 Blu-ray player don't work any more. I think it his the motor that turn the disk. When I put my ear on the Ps3, I can hear the lens trying to move, and the blue light stay on, don't blink, but nothing come to the menu. Also no erroe from the PS3.
My question is: Can I read original games, that I bot, from a external Blu-ray driver (on usb) and play from it. Or from my PC via network. I do have on my pc a Blu-ray driver.
Thank you to answer.



Answer
I don't really think this is possible. Is your PS3 still under warranty? You shall get it repaired for free;.

Also, try the same game in other consoles, from a friend, or other games in your console. It might also be the disc is scratched or dirty, or even your PS3 inside lens are dirty. Anyway send it to repair ASAP.

Is Xbox 360 getting Blu Ray?




burrito


I'm hearing rumours all around the internet about it. But I highly doubt Sony will give it's own technology to its competition...
And if it does happen, what will the 14 million of us with non blu ray 360's do?



Answer
buy a blu-ray player? you can get them cheap lately...thats what i did.

Besides why would i want to put wear and tear on my gaming console so i can watch movies? If you play movies on your console it still causes wear and tear on the console and personally i think that wear and tear should be left for gaming.

Yeah 3-5 movies no big deal but if you watch 100 movies on your console that is a lot of hours of life time wasted.

Do what i did and buy a blu-ray player seperately...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to read ps3 original games from a external Blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment