Friday, February 28, 2014

why doesn't Mac Blu-Ray Player work?

Q. i tried putting in my macbook but it just eject it on its own
please help ASAP


Answer
You do realize that Macs don't have Blu-Ray drives or Blu-Ray playback support, right? You need both third party hardware and software to make it work.

My laptop wont play Blu-Ray anymore?




Chris


I just bought a copy of Django Blu-ray and when I put it in the drive, the drive fires up but doesn't play. Mind you my regions are correct and the drives are up to date, I uninstalled it and re-installed it still nothing.


Answer
It's the Blu-Ray Player software requires update not Drivers or Drive! I use Cyberlink PowerDVD 12/13 with no issues, and also tried Mac Blu-ray Player is good too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why doesn't Mac Blu-Ray Player work?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment