Monday, February 24, 2014

is my jvc av-32f475 tv compatible with a blu ray player?




FRED's FAM





Answer
I looked up your model and yes it is compatible witha blu ray player using the component feed on the back. You can technically use a blu ray player on this TV but I don't think you will get the kind of image you are hoping for. I had a panasonic that was simuliar to this and I did use the component feed. There is a very slight difference between the standard and hi def signals. I believe the best you can get out of this is a 480p resolution rather than a 480i.

HOW DO I GET MY BLU-RAY PLAYER TO WORK ON MY JVC HD-70G887?




diane


I can't get my blu-ray player to work with my JVC HD-70G887. I've tried it on my 47" Westinghouse LCD and it doesn't work there either but it works on the 32" Westinghouse LCD set & the 42" Vizio Plasma.


Answer
How do you have the blu ray disc player connected to the tv's, are you using HDMI cable or component and optical for audio. Some tvs (earlier model from cheap brands like the one you have have problems when connected using HDMI cables). Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read reviews on tvs, and blu ray disc player. Top brands for tvs are Panasonic, Sony Samsung, Toshiba, LG, Sharp, Sanyo and Vizio in that order. Other brands are made at a low quality parts and they don't last long. You will also notice that you loose picture quality on an LCD tv when you look at the screen at an angle. Plasma is still considered to have the best picture quality of all tvs in the market today. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is my jvc av-32f475 tv compatible with a blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment