Sunday, February 16, 2014

Problems with Sony Blu-Ray Player S570?




Rachel H


I just purchased the Sony Blu-Ray Player BPD-S570. I have it hooked up with my Netflix and I have noticed when i am watching shows from netflix and want to fast-foward the show or rewind it, it does it at the bottom but won't actually show it fastwarding/rewinding on the screen so I can see where I want to stop. Im not sure why it is doing this. I have read some complaints about it not updating or having glitches with shows on netflix. Not sure if this is related. Does anyone have any experiences with this?

Also, Ive noticed that some of the shows from netflix have not so good sound quality. I was watching a Larry the Cable Guy show and it sounded really loud and muffled even with the volume turned down.

Is there another brand of Blu-ray player that is better that is WiFi ready? I have an LG tv.
Thanks!



Answer
It isn't your blu-ray player. Your internet connection is too slow.

how to update a sony blu-ray player?




minty160


i want to know how to update my bluray player (i cant seem to get it right)

player model: BDP-S300



Answer
You dont say what is going wrong, but it looks like you either need
to download the update file and burn to a CD-R,or Sony will send you a free disk.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-download.pl?upd_id=4320&mdl=BDPS300

It cannot be burn as a data disk, you will have to have an image burning program and disk has to be finalized.

To bad Sony did not put an etherner port on this model.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Problems with Sony Blu-Ray Player S570?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment