Thursday, February 20, 2014

Recommendations for high-end Blu-ray players?




Me


Hi, looking for reviews, comparisons, recommendations for high-end blu ray players. I have a Denon 791 AV receiver with Energy Take Classic speaker system. My budget is $500 to $1000

Requirements for the player.

- First requirement: upcoversion from standard definition regular DVDs is a critical requirement since I have a number of such DVDs
- First requirement: excellent audio
- Second requirement: Netflix streaming and 3D
- Third requirement: wi-fi

Is Oppo BDP-93 the best given these requirements (I understand it does not have wi-fi, however, since that requirement is third on my list I can live without it)?

Thanks



Answer
The Oppo has wireless, it is a fantastic universal player, can't go wrong with it.

From the BDP-93 spec page:
"Wireless & Ethernet â Using the included wireless-N adapter or the built-in RJ45 Ethernet port, users will be able to interact with BD-Live content, watch instant streaming programs from provides such as Netflix, Blockbuster etc., playback contents stored on their home network, and keep the BDP-93 up-to-date with firmware releases to ensure maximum Blu-ray compatibility."

Help with my blu-ray player?




HRJ


I got this blu- ray player and our TV isn't 3D but can we still play regular blu-ray discs on it?

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDP-BX58-Blu-ray-Player-Wireless/dp/B004T6VT74



Answer
Yes, you can.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Recommendations for high-end Blu-ray players?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment