Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Can you play mp4 files (HD/Blu-Ray) on Sony BDP-S560 Blu-Ray Player?




Bharti Mav


I have a Sony BDP-S560 Blu-Ray Player and am wanting to play some mp4 files. I know that there is a usb port in the front, but it only seems to be for photo sharing.
What if I burn the mp4 fils on a DVD? Would the Sony BDP-S560 recognize the file and play it?
I know that the PS3 can play mp4 files, but dont know if this device can. Could anyone please help?



Answer
Hello
Yes you can play mp4 on your player!

http://www.pcuser.com.au/pcuser/hs2.nsf/lookup+1/2D36E6F872B91525CA25706D001BA858

Why do my projector and blu-ray player not read USB?

Q. They acknowledge my USB, but do not see the movie file on it.

I assumed it was the file format/encoding. So, I converted the already-undreadable by the projector (.avi) file of the movie into MPEG2, (.mpg), and neither of the two still wouldn't read it.

Can someone tell me the specific file format the movie should be in? The blu-ray player reads blu-ray discs no problem.

Thanks in advance.


Answer
Most electronic read mp4 files pretty well. I've never been able to get usb files to play on my Samsung LED TV either. I'm guessing that the file system/format type on the USB isn't compatible with the devices, you could try backing up the files and reformatting the USB drive to a few different types of File systems (ex. NTFS, FAT32) to find the best answer, call the manufacturer of the devices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you play mp4 files (HD/Blu-Ray) on Sony BDP-S560 Blu-Ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment