Monday, April 7, 2014

Why didn't my Blu-Ray Player come with an HDMI cable?




Marine Lcp


Included with my brand new Sony blu-ray player was only a set of A/V cables. How do they expect me to view my blu-ray discs in 1080 if they don't even include the hdmi or HD component cables? Am I missing something here? Does the blu ray project 1080 with only the red, white, and yellow cables?


Answer
If they didn't even give you component cables or a 3 foot hdmi shame on sony wtf are you gonna do play your blu-ray in 480p lol might as well buy a dvd. But it probably has something to do with hdmi cables being like 20 bucks either way u should get an hdmi component is still lower quality.

Should I buy an HDMI cable for my Blu-ray player? But I only have a 720p.?




GlenCar


So the situation is that the Blu-ray player only came with the standard component cables. Will there be a significant difference if I bought an HDMI cable for a 720p television?


Answer
It will be determined by which has a better video processor. Stick to component for the source player and HDMI if you think the TV has a better one. I have found that component is superior to HDMI for most applications. Problem is that nothing over 1080i is supported by the manufactures. My Set up includes several HDMI inputs going to a processor however the final link is three sets of component cables to three projectors (I need the brightness).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why didn't my Blu-Ray Player come with an HDMI cable?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment