Monday, April 7, 2014

will walmart let me return this blu ray player?




jlh Hook


i bought a blu ray player in march and didn't use it that much. now it is crapping out on me. i don't have a receipt but i do have the box and everything that came with it.


Answer
I agree with the other poster that you could just ask them.

However I think that there are two things that will work against you.

1 - you don't have a receipt. Most stores want you to have a receipt in order to return an item. Otherwise you can't prove that you bough the unit there.

2 - it has been 6 months since you bought it. I am not exactly sure about walmart but most stores have a 15 - 30 day return policy. If this is true at walmart then you would not be able to return it.

I would suggest that if it still has a warranty you get it fixed. However, without that receipt you may not be able to do that either

Next time keep the receipt (or a copy of the receipt) with the unit.

Lost receipt for blu ray player. Refund?




Logan


I want a refund for a blu ray player i bought at walmart. It sucks. I lost the receipt and i paid with cash. However they looked in the register's history and the serial number on the blu ray player wasn't found. There is a 90 day window for returning this and its only been two months because i bought the player on 10/12/10 but I have no proof of it. Is there any way I could still get a refund. They said that i could exchange the blu-ray player for a new one of the exact type, could I use the receipt from the new player and return it for the refund of its total?
Thank you very much, that does make sense. Merry Christmas to ya



Answer
hi logan....walmart and other large retailers buy their stock in large numbers they should be able to trace it via the serial #...and you paid cash, someone is lying to you...exchange the blu ray player for a new one.....and dont buy from walmart again,either that or keep your receipts in a very safe place in future......merry xmas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: will walmart let me return this blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment