Thursday, April 10, 2014

How Do I update the firmware on my Sony Blu Ray player BDP S300 for Mac OS X Leopard?




jthunt_sk8


I have Mac OS X 10.5.6 and i cant get an update for the firmware of my blu ray player unless i have windows please give me a link or some help on what i can do!


Answer
Go to the Apple web site, under support. They may have an update for you.

Mac can Play HD DVD or Blu-ray discs?




HarryFRR


Who can tell me if Mac can play HD DVD or Blu-Ray disks?


Answer
Apple does not support Blu-Ray yet.If you want to play BD on your Mac, you need a Blu-ray player or a Blu-ray Drive to play BD discs.

As far as I know,the Mac Blu-ray Player from Macgo will read a Blu-ray disc from an attached drive and play it in Mac OS X.

Here's a link to their FAQ if you have questions about it:
http://www.macblurayplayer.com/faq.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How Do I update the firmware on my Sony Blu Ray player BDP S300 for Mac OS X Leopard?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment