Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How do I activate the "resume play" feature on my PS3 blu ray player?

blu ray player instructions
 on BDP3000/05 Philips Blu-ray Disc player BDP3000 - Philips Support
blu ray player instructions image



Mr Average


I can't get my Play Station 3 blu ray player to resume playing at the point I last left off after turning the machine off.

Always starts at the beginning when I try to play the disk!

How do I do this? I know it can be done but I can't seem to be able to do it.

Please I need step by step instructions as I've tried just about everything.

Thanks



Answer
When you want to stop the movie press circle and exit out then shut off the ps3, dont just shut off the ps3 while watching the movie and it should be fine I think. I know that blu rays were struggling to remember where they ended themselves at but other movies like normal dvds or videos you have on your hd always remember.
Do you have the most recent version of the firmware on the ps3. v2.70. I think anytime after firmware v2.21 it is suppose to have the playback feature. I.E. Connect it to internet and go to settings...system update and it will tell you what version you have and if it needs updated. If its already the latest version i believe when you press triangle during the movie and press the red square it should bookmark it i believe. I read that last part on a blu ray thread. I hope this helped you out i dont watch to many blu rays on my ps3.

How can I connect my Samsung Blu Ray player to the internet?




djb5474


I have a samsung blu ray player that has an ethernet jack to connect to the internet...but my hub is downstairs and running a wire isn't an option. I have wireless throughout the house...is there a way to transmit the wireless signal to *something*, then run the ethernet cable from that to the blue ray player. Thanks. Look forward to hearing some ideas cause now I'm stuck.


Answer
I had the same problem, if you're wireless router is a G series (80211.g) all you need is a range expander. I picked up the Linksys WRE54G which plugs into an electric wall outlet. The WRE54G connects to my 80211.g router wirelessly. The WRE54G has a ethernet port on it that I run into my Blu-Ray player and all works well.

If your Blu-Ray player is a Samsung BDP-1500 you might need two things to enable the BRLive feature. 1: You'll need to update the firmware (see Samsung website for instructions) 2. You'll need to plug in a USB flash drive into the back with at least 1-GB of space (this is required for external storage). All of this should be stated in the users guide, but a lot of people just expect to be able to plug in the ethernet cable and everything "just work", unfortunately it's not that simple.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I activate the "resume play" feature on my PS3 blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment