Saturday, August 3, 2013

Help with lag caused from my new bluray?

blu ray player keeps cutting out
 on ... Price!!! Panasonic SC-BT730 Blu-ray DiscTM 5.1 Home Theater System
blu ray player keeps cutting out image



R


I have a wireless belkin router. Running off of it is a desktop computer (wired) and a laptop (wireless). I've never had a issues with lag or slowing down before I added my new magnavox wifi bluray player. Now, it seems like it's hogging the speed.

What can I do to fix it?



Answer
If it truly is hogging the wi-fi (ie: laggy with it and suddenly gets better without it) then yeah it's probably the blu-ray and there's really nothing you can do aside from upgrading your internet speeds. This is most common when you're in a house that has used the desktop/laptop for general e-mail and web browsing (maybe some netflix from time to time with varying results) and suddenly try to stream things via wi-fi - that'll suck your bandwidth heavily. I run 5 streaming devices in my household and had to get a fiber optic connection with 20 mbs up and down to keep them from slowing down my internet and I pay about $60/mo for my connection alone in a suburb of Kansas City. My mother has major slowdown issues because she refuses to upgrade her $20/mo DSL to anything faster. Up to you, but these speed issues probably have nothing to do with your blu-ray player and everything to do with the amount of Internet bandwidth you're paying for. Basic high speed internet packages just don't cut it these days with online streaming and gaming as an option.

My PS3's sound keeps cutting out then freeze at the next loading screen can anyone help?




Charlie Co


When i am in the middle of a game the sound will suddenly start to cut out and then at the next loading screen it will freeze


Answer
Your Blu-Ray player is burning out ... soon it wont read any games and or movies...trust me I had this happen to me




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help with lag caused from my new bluray?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment