Thursday, August 1, 2013

How would I connect my dvd home theatre sound system's sound into my blu ray player?

blu ray player software
 on Pitman's Twentieth Century Dictation Book of Business Letters, Legal ...
blu ray player software image
Q. I'd like for the sound from my dvd home theatre sound system to go into my blu ray player.


Answer
you should need a blu ray software to transfer the movies

give you some views

i think it can help you

http://www.92download.com/wiki/Blu-Ray_Software

Do you need a 3d blu ray player and tv just to play 3d movies?




hydro


I recently bought a 3d blu ray player to watch a 3d movie but it won't work. Do I actually need a 3d tv as well for it to work at all?


Answer
Yes because a 3d movie is TWO movies on the screen at the same time. One for the right eye only, one for the left eye only. The tv must have the hardware and software to handle this extra information. Plus be able to work with the 3d glasses that it comes with. A regular tv was only made to handle one movie on screen at a time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How would I connect my dvd home theatre sound system's sound into my blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment