Saturday, July 20, 2013

How would you rate Playstation 3 as a blu-ray player?

blu ray player for xbox 360
 on Xbox 720/Infinity/Durango Release Date: New Xbox More Than a Gaming ...
blu ray player for xbox 360 image



codwhy047


I am considering asking for one for my birthday and already have a XBox 360. The main reason i would ask for a PS3 is because of its blu-ray capabilities. My friend told me that it is not a very good blu-ray player, so I am just curious.


Answer
It'll hit 9 of 10 if you have a Blu-ray remote.

Can I use my wifi blu-ray player as an Xbox 360 wireless adapter?




michael


I just got a sony blu-ray player with built in wifi and it also has an ethernet port. Could I use the built in wifi adapter to connect my 360 to xbox live using an ethernet cable?


Answer
Sadly no.

You can used a old HD-DVD Player for Xbox 360




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How would you rate Playstation 3 as a blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment