Sunday, July 14, 2013

Is there a Blu Ray player that will play my ENTIRE DVD collection?

blu ray player pc software
 on torrent virtual girl videoSearch � Download and listen music 2012 ...
blu ray player pc software image



Yajaida


Many of my standard DVD's are original movies. But I also bought many in the Singapore and Hong Kong markets as well burned some on my own PC with some software. Is there a Blu-ray player that will play all of them?
On a related note are there any universal players (non-region coded)?



Answer
There are several DVD players without a region code. The best part is that they are typically the ones your see on sale for "dirt cheap" under $50 bucks. They are generally made without region coding. Most wont say "multi-region", but they usually are. Keep your receipt and all the packing just in case you need to take it back.
As for something that plays multi-region Blu-ray? Good luck. I am sure there are places on the "good ol' web" that could explain how to reset/unlock the region code in your DVD player. The positive side is that you can now play DVDs from just about anywhere. The down side is that you have now VOIDED any and all warranties by the manufacturer and Blu-rays still ain't cheap so it could get expensive if you have any Technical

How to wirelessly stream a live PC Desktop to a TV?




kingoftown


I have a PC, a Router, and a wireless Blu Ray player attached to my TV and router.

I downloaded software called VLC player, thinking I could use it to stream my desktop to the TV via the Blu Ray player. (I can stream stuff to it similar to a PS3) Its interface is somewhat cryptic, though.

I have no problem streaming media files, but how do I stream a live desktop?



Answer
I'm not going to Refer or something like that but I found a Great TV Software you can download Guys. I have now thousands of channels installed and my Windows PC and also in my Mac. Go to this Site and Download if you want: http://www.real-live-tv.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a Blu Ray player that will play my ENTIRE DVD collection?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment