Monday, July 15, 2013

What is a good cheap Blu-Ray player to get?

blu ray player at walmart
 on VALMARTE] Blu-Ray Player 3D LG BP420 R$ 276,58
blu ray player at walmart image



Tyler


All I need is one that I can play Blu-Ray movies on. I don't need all the bells and whistles like apps and Netflix streaming. I have an Xbox 360 for that. And I don't have the money to get a PS3 if that's what you're thinking. I've been looking a this Sony Blu-Ray player at Walmart for $79.99. Is it a good one? Like I said, I just want one that plays Blu-Rays.


Answer
Yes, it is.

Is it better to buy the Sony PS3 or a Sony Blu Ray?




LucyWillow


I know that my boyfriend wants a Blu Ray player for Christmas. Then I found out that the PS3 has a bluray player built right in. I think we might use it for video games sometimes, but it would primarily be used for watching movies and stuff. Am I better off buying the PS3, or will it just cause extra problems? After all, he only asked for a Blu Ray player- not a PS3.


Answer
The Blu-Ray player inside the PS3 will be better than most $500 and under standalone Blu-Ray players. I own a PS3 and had the same debate months ago, and simply chose the PS3 because I can also play games. I have had it for about 1.5 years now and have never had any problem. I watch Blu-Ray movies at least once a week.

You can go pick up a cheap Blu-Ray player at WalMart if budget would be a limitation, but it will most likely break down sooner than the PS3.

The PS3's went down in price a lot: 299 plus tax. You can even find a cheaper one on eBay for around $250 brand new.

The PS3 looks nice and will make a great addition to your home. Hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good cheap Blu-Ray player to get?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment