Friday, July 19, 2013

Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) Is not responding ?

blu ray player windows 8
 on The Cincinnati Medical Journal, Volume 4: Anonymous: 9781173915155 ...
blu ray player windows 8 image



miakayuki1


I have been having massive issues with comcast net. Already had a tech come out replace all the wires modem and I bought a new router.

I have two new computers both running off of windows 8. comcast states we are getting full speed but having massive lag issues even with one computer on (hard wire plugged in no wireless).

When I did a troubleshooting it came up with the message in the title.
I have a medailink router and wondering how to fix this issue. We can't even stream videos now as it will lag up and stop. We have had the same service for close to ten years and used to be able to have two desktops going, ps3 going, and a blu ray player upstairs all running at the sametime with no lag and play a MMO like RIFT with no lag. Now it seems to crash out the speed no matter how many times I try to reboot.

If you could explain in steps how to fix this issue that would be great!



Answer
i have had a similar problem of sorts. you could try changing the DNS server

navigate to control panel >network and internet > network and sharing center.

on the left click change adapter settings > Right click Local area connection.

click Internet Protocol version 4 (tcp/IPv4) then click properties

Click Use the following DNS server if you're in the UK use 194.72.9.34 and 208.67.222.222
For the US use the Google servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Click ok. if its a DNS problem then that should fix it. if not. then i would suggest its your line card at the exchange if its ASDL

how can i get my laptop to recognize a blu-ray disc?




Meagan Cri


I have a windows 8 laptop and it says that I can play Blu-ray disks on the movie player that I have (VLC Media Player) and it also says that my computer will recognize Blu-ray disks...but it isn't...how can I fix this?


Answer
Are you certain that your drive is a Blu-Ray Drive (BD) and not just standard DVD?

Without your machines Spec's we cannot help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (DNS server) Is not responding ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment