Saturday, July 20, 2013

will a 24p output blu-ray work on a 60hz dlp?

blu ray player jumpy
 on Bionic Commando (2009 video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
blu ray player jumpy image



kylerm04


Im thinking of buying a blu-ray for my parents for christmas. They have a Mitsubishi WD-57731 DLP TV and the blu-ray player I'm looking at has 24p output. Does the TV do the 3:2 pulldown? If it does will it still look ok, or will it be jumpy? Will it even be able to play it?

Thanks for any help



Answer
If the TV can't do the pull-down (doubtful), it can ask the player to output at 60 Hz. So, nothing to worry.

Good graphics card for gaming?




Lauren


I recently got a home build pc, second hand. My game (Skyrim) was very jumpy on a medium setting. Its running better on low settings, but I heard some cards help it to process faster. Someone told me to consider getting a 2gb graphics card. Someone mentioned a PSU also? I'm not very pc saavy so I'm lost here. Advice is so appreciated! Thank you ahead of time. I really know nothing about this computer or what any of the following means so feel free to explain my computer's perks or disadvantages to me too, lol, a lady is LOST here ,- Intel Core i3-2120 Dual Core 3.30GHz Processor
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 2.0TB SATA3 Hard Drive
- Blu Ray Player/DVD-+RW/CD-RW
- Haupauge TV Tuner with remote
- Black Shuttle xPC case and motherboard combo It has USB 3.0, HDMI, optical audio, eSATA



Answer
your pc itself is a good household pc but unforunately you may struggle to put in a decent graphics card, your case is too small to fit any (what you class as gaming cards) in
you will need a low profile card, pretty sure the shuttle cases have different psu`s aswell, a psu is the power supply unit,
to run a low end gaming card like a GT640 you will need a 400-500w psu, its likely the one you have will be a 230w,
it will say on the side when you open it,
really you need to look at a card like a 7750 low profile version, providing your power supply can handle it. its the best low profile card you can buy and yes it will improve all your games dramatically going from no graphics card to a HD7750 low profile




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: will a 24p output blu-ray work on a 60hz dlp?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment