Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Best wifi ready blu ray player for streaming Netflix and Hulu?

blu ray player netflix
 on ... -BDP-BX37-1080P-HDMI-Internet-Blu-Ray-DVD-Player-Netflix-Wifi-Capable
blu ray player netflix image



J D


Shopping for a wifi ready blu ray player to stream Netflix and Hulu. Must be wifi ready because it will be quite far from the router and I would like to spend less than $150. Thanks!


Answer
I have a PS3 and it streams Netflix no problem, and it has WIFI, u can buy one used for around $130 on Craigslist plus u can play video games on HD.

How do I log out of Netflix on a Vizio blu ray player?

Q. I need to log out of the current Netflix account and get into a different one, but I can't figure out how to go about it. I deactivated the blu ray player on my Netflix account and logged off, but it still shows up on the player. Help!


Answer
reset your player to the default settings in the set up menu....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best wifi ready blu ray player for streaming Netflix and Hulu?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment