Thursday, August 15, 2013

What is a good blu-ray player to run to my lcd monitor?

blu ray player not working
 on Table Of The Circles Arising From The Division Of A Unit, Or Any ...
blu ray player not working image



Presstogo


I just read i could hook up my P244W lcd monitor to a blu-ray player.I have 2 hdmi imput's and max resolution 1920x1080. Do you think a blu-ray player should work with this monitor?


Answer
Yes HD movies on blu-ray discs have a resolution of 1080p, so your monitor supports that resolution. But 24 inch is low for watching HD movies in full glory (anything of 32 inch or above would be good) .

Besides Blu-Ray players in India are rediculously high priced. If you can afford it, sony PS3 would be great investment for playing Blu-Ray discs as well as games in budget of around 20000 or you can wait for prices to come down.

Can blu-ray dvd player work on a tv without a hd built in tuner?




Jesus is L


My tv needs a hd converter box. Do I need to buy the hd converter box in order for the blu-ray dvd player to work? The hd tuner is not built into the tv which is why I have to buy the converter box.


Answer
yes sir

a hd tuner is to receive digital video and audio out of the thin air with a capable antenna...

a blu ray player will still work on your regular TV and trust me i have one on my old projection clunker and it makes any regular dvd look amazing even on a non hd TV




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good blu-ray player to run to my lcd monitor?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment