Friday, August 16, 2013

How do I setup a hdmi receiver with xbox 360?

blu ray player yamaha
 on S1000 - Integrated Amplifiers - Yamaha - Other European Countries
blu ray player yamaha image



redsoxhk24


I have a yamaha surround sound receiver and i got my blu ray player to go through it but im having trouble setting up my xbox 360 with it? any help?


Answer
I have my hdmi connected directly to my tv maybe yours doesnt have a hdmi port but the receiver should right? So when I turn my xbox on I just switch the input on my tv to hdmi, Next time you ask a question it might help to be more specific on what your situation is

What is the best and cheapest home theater set?




burrito


What are all the things im going to need to get the best experience watching tv and movies? I've already got a 1080p 32' Samsung HDTV and a blu ray player.


Answer
Then all you need is a receiver to decode Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD and 5 speakers + a sub woofer. A Yamaha RX-V663 and a matched speaker system is all that is necessary. Also, you'll need HDMI cables to transfer all that data to your components.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I setup a hdmi receiver with xbox 360?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment