Monday, August 12, 2013

What is the differences 1080P 24fps and 30fps ?

blu ray player 60fps
 on Home Theater Gift Guide | Home Theater
blu ray player 60fps image



rayboy


1/. Canon 5D, 1080P 30 fps and Nikon 7000 1080P , 24 fps . Is the picture quality the same between the 30fps and 24 fps ??
2/. What is the rate for fps in movie standard today (30 or 24) ??
Many Thanks



Answer
1-The picture quality will be indistinguishable if you know how to work the camera right. HD TV is broadcast at 29.97fps unless its a sports program in which case the frame rate is usually 60p so the action will be smooth and undistorted.

2- The frame rate of a movie is dependent on the film maker. There is no industry standard rate. Some are shot in 24, 25, 30, or 60fps. But if you have a Blu-ray player, you might have noticed that 99% of the movies are at 24fps which is the rate of the old movie film.

24 fps. vs. 60 fps. on Blu-ray?




Dude12


Let me first state that my TVâs resolution is 1366x768. I notice on my Blu-ray player, there is an option to have movies play at 24fps. Itâs set to 60fps, by default. Iâve read everywhere on several sites that if your TV is capable of accepting 24fps, I should use that feature as it will give better results. Well, on my TV, it seems to be the opposite. If I set it to 24fps, my TV accepts it, but I notice that thereâs a little more noticeable motion blur present, not to mention that the input lag is slightly longer. On 60fps, there is less motion blur and the input lag isnât as bad.

Why exactly am I not getting the best results from 24fps? What exactly is the difference picture-wise between watching a Blu-ray movie in 24fps vs. 60fps?
My TV's refresh rate is supposedly 60hz, but when I press the INFO button on the remote when watching a Blu-ray movie, it says 24hz. Not sure if that means it's displaying the 24hz natively.



Answer
There are TVs that can natively playback at multiples of 24 Hz. In that case they don't need to interpolate movie frames.

Your TV most probably accepts 24 Hz, but still interpolates frames to display at 60 Hz, which does not help you (instead of the interpolation being done by the player, it is done by the TV).

So, I suggest you go back to 60 Hz on the BD player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the differences 1080P 24fps and 30fps ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment