Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Can I connect my LG sound system to 3D blu ray player?

blu ray player 3d lg
 on Panasonic 3D Blu-ray player, 3D DLP owners can get their 3D Blu-ray ...
blu ray player 3d lg image



rakesh


Thanks in Advance.
I have a LG LHB335 BLU-RAY DISC⢠HOME THEATER SYSTEM ( which is not 3D). Now I bought a 3D TV. So I want to buy 3D blu ray player. My question is Can I buy any 3D blu ray player and connect my home theater system which I have from LG LHB335? Will the sound system work with any 3D blu ray player? or should I buy a new 3D blu ray player with sound system again? Please help me to understand this
I am planning to buy 3D supported AV receiver also
My audio details

FRONT AUDIO / VIDEO INPUTS & OUTPUTS
USB 2.0 In
iPod/iPhone Dock
Portable Audio In


REAR AUDIO / VIDEO INPUTS & OUTPUTS
Digital Audio In (Optical)
HDMI⢠In
HDMI⢠Out
Component Video Out
Composite Video Out
FM Antenna Input
AM Antenna Input
LAN Port (RJ-45)
Speaker Output/Type
Subwoofer Output/Type



Answer
Connect HDMI from Blu-ray player to TV for 3D video then optical cable from Blu-ray player to sound system for audio.

What is a good brand of 3D Blu Ray player?




Entertainm


I am looking for a good reliable brand. For a 3D blu Ray player. I currently have an LG and it sucks. So it needs replaced. Am leaning torwards Sony but am unsure. Any recommendations would be appreciated.


Answer
Sony makes the best bluray players. They're one if the bluray inventors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I connect my LG sound system to 3D blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment