Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Is there any player software can allow me to enjoy Blu-ray movie in TV and PC?

blu ray player software for pc
 on An Historical And Descriptive Account Of The Town Of Lancaster [by C ...
blu ray player software for pc image



Charlse


I want to use my TV set as a second monitor to play a Blu-ray movie, so I want a player software which can play Blu-ray movie on both PC and TV.


Answer
I assume you have a Blu-ray disk player in your PC or laptop? Without one software won't do you any good. As to outputing Blu-ray video to a TV you need a TV with a compatible input jack. This could be a DVI jack or HDMI (the latter if your PC ha HDMI out). As to software there are a number of choices ... see the link for one list.

How to wirelessly stream a live PC Desktop to a TV?




kingoftown


I have a PC, a Router, and a wireless Blu Ray player attached to my TV and router.

I downloaded software called VLC player, thinking I could use it to stream my desktop to the TV via the Blu Ray player. (I can stream stuff to it similar to a PS3) Its interface is somewhat cryptic, though.

I have no problem streaming media files, but how do I stream a live desktop?



Answer
I'm not going to Refer or something like that but I found a Great TV Software you can download Guys. I have now thousands of channels installed and my Windows PC and also in my Mac. Go to this Site and Download if you want: http://www.real-live-tv.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any player software can allow me to enjoy Blu-ray movie in TV and PC?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment