Monday, August 5, 2013

Do you have to have software to run a blue ray player in your pc?

blu ray player pc free
 on How I Managed My House On Two Hundred Pounds A Year ($1000): Mrs ...
blu ray player pc free image



xxqpxdbxqp


I have just bought a blue ray player that is OEM , ie. no software when I gets here will I be able to just plug and play or do you have to have software to run blue ray ? I'm ruining windows vista home premium.


Answer
You need to download software called codecs in order to play blu-ray discs. Currently, I don't think there is any free codecs available. There is purchasable software, though, such as PowerDVD 9 Ultra:

http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/overview_en_US.html

How to watch burned movies on tv?




gurtagel


I was wondering how to do this: burn dvd movies to a portable hdd, somehow plug it into a tv, toshiba 55 inch or blu ray player, sony, and watch them on tv. instructions please... i hate having to watch movies on a 19 inch computer screen. if this is not possible, please tell how to do something similar, so that i dont have to insert the original disc, or backup, every time i want to watch a movie


Answer
Best way would be to either hook your PC up to your TV using an S-Video cable or a normal monitor cable (VGA). Or rip your DVD's to your hard drive using free software then hook that up via a PS3, X-box or media player via USB.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have to have software to run a blue ray player in your pc?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment