Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How can I play internet radio (Slacker, etc.), from my cell to my home stereo system? My stereo has a USB port?

blu ray player 5-disc changer
 on CD - DVD - BluRay - Audioteka
blu ray player 5-disc changer image



pullagrav


My phone: Samsung Galaxy S 3

I have a stereo system with large speakers, an audio/visual control center which contains FM radio and all that jazz, and a Sony 5 disc cd changer attached. The Sony cd player has the USB port, but when I connect my phone to it, NO DICE. CD player reads "not supported." You'd think my SG3 with the latest version of Android OS would be able to handle this seemingly easy task...

The entire setup includes the control center, cd player, blu ray player, direct TV box, and of course a TV and the speakers for the radio/CDs. You'd think with all of this technology i'd be able to play Slacker or Pandora through that system and my speakers. Any help? I've had zero luck thus far with lots of research.



Answer
Pandora Radio is good but it should play if you plug it into the stereo . But i think you have to have a plug to that goes ito your headphone port .... If that helped any .

Where do i buy a DVD player that holds more than one disk?




Cortney


I would really like a DVD player that can hold at least 5 disks so that I can watch one movie after another on movie night. I have searched the internet, but must be doing something wrong, because I can not find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know if i can buy a DVD player that can hold more than one disk? If so can you please provide a link. Thank you.


Answer
Pioneer DVD-V630 DVD/CD 3 Disc Changer (new)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006I5N9/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thethreadofan-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00006I5N9
I would get the three disk if you rent dvds and the player is in new condition.

SONY DVP-NC615/B 5-Disc DVD Changer (used)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006AN5I/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thethreadofan-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00006AN5I

Sony BDP-CX7000ES 400 Blu-ray Disc Mega Changer new
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JIMRFC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thethreadofan-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002JIMRFC
holds a combination of 400 Blu-ray Disc movies, DVDs, and CDs. this is over kill unless you own or going to own 200 or more Blu-ray Disc and DVDs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I play internet radio (Slacker, etc.), from my cell to my home stereo system? My stereo has a USB port?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment