Monday, August 5, 2013

Do you need to play 3D blu ray disc on a 3D blu ray player to watch it in 3D or can I use a regular blu ray?

blu ray player 3d sony
 on Sony BDP S580 3D Blu Ray Disc Player | eBay
blu ray player 3d sony image



Anthony


I am interested in buying a Sony 3D Blu-ray Disc Player BDP-S780. My question is for watching a 3D blu ray on it do I need also A 3D blu ray disc or can it be a regular blu ray disk. Also I am plugging it into a Lg 3D tv.


Answer
Buy a PS3... it's a 3D blu-ray player, Blu-ray player, DVD player, cd player, Netflix portal, Hulu and pandora portal DNLA portal, picture portal.. oh, and its a game system too.... u get the idea

add: and yes.. only 3D blu ray discs will play on a 3D TV with 3D glasses.

Does the Sony 3D Blu Ray Player play regular DVDs?




scientist8


Our DVD player is broken and since we were thinking of getting one of sony's 3D disk players, we were thinking of getting their 3D Blu Ray Player, however we are uncertain weather or not it plays regular DVDs...

Does anyone have one of know for certain?



Answer
Yes, it plays regular DVDs and CDs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you need to play 3D blu ray disc on a 3D blu ray player to watch it in 3D or can I use a regular blu ray?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment