Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Where can i buy an adapter to improve my hd picture quality on my hd television?

blu ray player 802.11n
 on Belkin shows off N1 Vision 802.11n wireless router : HDTV UK
blu ray player 802.11n image



Debbie





Answer
Hi Debbie Garcia,
You can buy adapter improve hd picture on Amazon. I recommend:
Samsung WIS09ABGN LinkStick Wireless LAN Adapter
Compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n draft 2.0
Supports ConnectShareTM
Security (64/128bit WEP, WPA/WPA2)
Supports '09 & '10 Samsung TVs with Internet@TV, AllShareTM OR InfoLink
Support '09 & '10 Samsung Blu-ray Disk Players with BD Live
http://amzn.to/bgrtJg?dg20sy

and Motorola Signal Booster 484095-001-00 Bi-Directional RF Amplifier
Improve signal strength by up to 32 times (15 dB)
Low noise addition of only 3 dB
Superb gold patented connector design
Supports Pay-Per-View and Video on Demand (VOD) Services
Quick, easy installation
http://amzn.to/b0WC69?dg20sy

Why won't my video files play from my USB on my Vizio Blu-ray player?




Lola


They are .avi files which seem to work more the other Blu-ray player in the house but this one does not. Will it even play VIDEO files or just AUDIO files?

Vizio_VBR122/123 is the model number I believe.



Answer
According the the Vizio web site, the VBR122 can only play MP3's and jpegs. No video files can be played.
This is from the web site:

MODEL NUMBER: VBR122 Model Features:

⢠1080p Full HD
⢠VIZIO Internet Apps® (VIA)
⢠Built-in WiFi (802.11n)
⢠Plays DVDs and CDs
⢠Multi channel 7.1 Digital Audio Output via HDMI
⢠USB port plays MP3s and JPEGs

http://www.vizio.com/home-theater-1/vbr122.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i buy an adapter to improve my hd picture quality on my hd television?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment