Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How do I convert HD mp4 videos so I can play them on my Blu-ray player thru USB?

blu ray player usb
 on ... neke druge modele koji su zamijenili Blu Ray player LG BD650, USB
blu ray player usb image



fanakonibo


My player is VIZIO VBR110. I download HD mp4 videos from YouTube and I want to play them through USB in my blu-ray player? How do I convert? Help!

Also interested in the wi-fi function of the player? Can I just use the wi-fi of the player to play videos directly from YouTube?!

Thanks!



Answer
You can use blu-ray burner to burn blu-ray from mp4 videos. It is a versatile converter to convert hd mp4 videos to blu-ray and other desired files with fast speed and high output quality. After converting, you can play the files onyour blu-ray player.
http://www.blu-raydiscripper.org/blu-ray-burner.html

What is the usb port on my blu ray player for?




Chris


On my blu ray player there is a usb port and i have no clue what it is for. I tried plugging my ipod in and playing it but it didnt work. Any ideas?


Answer
Since you don't give any information about make or model number my answer has to be generic. The USB port could be for a number of things. It could allow you to plug in a USB drive, flash drive or hard drive. You might be able to display pictures, play music or possibly even videos. The USB port could also be for WiFi connectivity allowing you to connect to the internet. The best place to get specific information about your unit is to read your manual or go online to the manufacturer's web site.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I convert HD mp4 videos so I can play them on my Blu-ray player thru USB?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment