Monday, September 2, 2013

What kind of blu-ray player should I buy?

blu ray player cheap
 on LG BX580 Network 3D Blu-ray Player  As Cheap as PS3 | Hardware ...
blu ray player cheap image



Dylan


I'm looking into getting a new blu-ray player. My plans are to walk into best buy and look for one. I'm not really sure what my price range should be and I hear most blu-ray players are cheap now. I really just want to be able to stream netflix from it and watch movies in good quality. It'd help me if you could tell me what too look for when buying one and what brand would be the best buy.


Answer
Make sure it has netflix, amazon, etc, connectivity. Only some have that capability.
And you probably want one with 3D capability.
Pick a name brand like Sony or similar.

One feature (important to me anyway) is how long it takes to start playing a Blu-ray movie. The sony model I have takes about 5 minutes, really bad.

Go online and look for reviews.

What is the cheapest Blu-ray player in the Philippines?




12Digits


Looking for the cheapest possible Blu-ray player available in the Metro Manila area of the Philippines. I am totally brand agnostic. Just looking for the cheapest possible player.


Answer
Do a search at http://www.blu-raymovies.com. I was looking through there earlier. They have good deals on players and movies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of blu-ray player should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment