Thursday, September 5, 2013

Where to buy 'OPPO' blu ray players in INDIA ?

blu ray player india
 on Annual Report Of The Directors Of The Galena & Chicago Union Railroad ...
blu ray player india image



zizourono


Can OPPO blu ray players be purchased in India..please give me details of distributors in india..From where can i buy it in india ?


Answer
They only sell internet direct, check the page in the link for international shipping info.

http://www.oppodigital.com/InternationalOrders.asp

or e-mail them:
Service@oppodigital.com

Hi, I wanted to know that if I buy some PS3 games in India, would they work back here in the US.?




asdfjkl;


Also, I have the same question about Blu Ray Movies. I use my PS3 as a Blu Ray Player alot too.


Answer
no, the games are coded differently. united states consoles only use region 1 games. any foreign games will not work. i know this because i use to be a cashier for electronics and you have to learn this stuff




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to buy 'OPPO' blu ray players in INDIA ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment