Thursday, September 5, 2013

Which brands of Blu Ray players have You Tube apps, where you can watch videos in HD?

blu ray player youtube hd
 on VLC is behalve mediaspeler ook stiekem een YouTube downloader. In deze ...
blu ray player youtube hd image



Rick C


I have the Sony BDP-S185, and it has a lot of internet apps with it. The problem i am having is You Tube. I can only watch You Tube videos in boring Standard Definition. I wanna watch You Tube HD 720p videos in all their glory. Any suggestions on a different Blu Ray player made by another company without the standard definition limitation?


Answer
From what I can research, the app that YouTube creates for Blu-Ray players does not have this function. I would suggest contacting YouTube.

What is the best multi region blu-ray/dvd player?




fireproofb


I'm looking for the best multi region blu-ray/dvd player. I would like one thats cheap but any will do really. I'm living in america and would love to go to best buy and get one but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.


Answer
This one is the best blue ray player.

Samsung BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Technical Details
- plays 3D Blu-ray discs and regular Blu-ray high-definition discs
- selectable 720p/1080i/1080p video upconversion for DVD
- built-in audio decoding to PCM for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-- HD and DTS-HD Master Audio Essential
- Internet@TV offers downloadable widgets and apps like Netflix, Blockbuster, Facebook, - YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Pandora
- USB port (front) for storing downloaded BD-Live material




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which brands of Blu Ray players have You Tube apps, where you can watch videos in HD?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment