Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How to connect my Sony Blu-Ray player to the internet?

blu ray player internet
 on ... bx38-blu-ray-player-with-wi-fi-internet-apps-and-bonus-hdmi-cable-.jpg
blu ray player internet image



Amanda S


I want to hook my Sony Blu-Ray player up to the internet so I can watch Netflix on my TV. I have looked up how to do that, but all of the videos and websites say to choose the option of a built-in wireless connection. When I go into the Network Settings and click on Internet Settings, the only connection option that comes up in wired. How can I fix this and set up a wireless connection?


Answer
If your Blu-Ray player doesn't have onboard wireless capability, you must go with the wired. Netflix won't mind.

How do you get Internet on a Vizio Blu-Ray player?




Christophe


I own a Vizio Blu-ray player with internet apps what do I need to get the internet on it.
I have a router that's on a computer so do I need a UBS Wifi for the player?



Answer
Your answer really depends on the model number of you blu-ray player. Some connect to the internet through an ethernet port in which case you connect to the internet using an ethernet cable, others use wifi where depending on the model of the blu-ray player you either need a dongle or everything is built in and you just connect to your router using your password for your router. If you could provide the model number of the blu-ray player that would be a lot more helpful as I could provide you with more accurate information.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect my Sony Blu-Ray player to the internet?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment