Sunday, September 1, 2013

What is the best Blu Ray player to buy?

blu ray player guide
 on MULTI REGION Blu Ray DVD player BLU RAY Zone A+B+C, DVD region 0 (1, 2 ...
blu ray player guide image



Ladymally0


I am interested in buying a Blu ray player but I don't know what the best players are. I'm not really interested in a player that has internet connectivity for youtube and netflix because I already have an apple tv for that. All I want is the best quality player for playing the Blu ray disks. Preferably a player that doesn't have a lot of problems because I heard that some players can freeze up ( I don't know if that's only for internet connectivity). I also don't have a DVD player at all so I would like the Blu ray player to play DVD's. I also want to know the prices and if there are any cables I need to buy. My HDTV has two HDMI ports that are being used by my satellite guide and apple tv ( but if I have to I will unplug the apple tv when I'm not using it) and 1 composite video (being used by my Xbox 360 but can also be unplugged if I'm not using it) and 1 component video that is not being used by anything. I would really like to watch Blu ray movies since I have an HDTV, so if anyone can help me out it would be highly appreciated.


Answer
All BluRay players will play your DVD's as long as they are all from the same region.

All players will 'freeze' up if the disk is dirty. We used to have problems with new disks forcing us to get a firmware update, but we do not have to do this too often these days.

Some of the higher rated players are the LG BP320 or BP220. Panasonic DMP-BD87 is another popular player.

How can I Adjust settings on my Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-ray Player?




bluepirate


I need to make some adjustments on my Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-ray Player. How can I do that? The Remote that came with it is a little long. What button should I press? Please Help.


Answer
Go into "Menu" when the player gets turned on without any disc inside the player. Select "Set-Up" and you should be able to adjust picture and audio settings to get the most out of your player.

your remote will either say Menu or Setup and an onscreen guide will pop up onto the screen, allowing you to easily navigate the setup options.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best Blu Ray player to buy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment